Mataking Island Hotels from
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Mataking Island hotel prices
Pom Pom Island Resort, Borneo, Pom Pom Island, Sabah
9.54 km from city centre
Pom Pom Island Resort
3.5/5Good! (4 reviews)
Well cared for on beach island
"Great 3 day stay on the island - from pick up at the airport and boat transfer to the end of our stay everything was really well organised, very friendly helpful staff. Lovely large beach front chalet with balcony and sun loungers, very strong aircon and no mosquitos!! For an island I was expecting ..."
Reviewed on 1 Apr 2017
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Mataking IslandView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visiting Mataking Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Mataking Island has to offer including its waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Mataking Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 48 millimetres of rain falls on Mataking Island each year
- Usually April and October are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 23°C