Overview of Casa Bocobo Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, Casa Bocobo Hotel is in Manila's Ermita neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Fort Santiago and Manila Cathedral are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit SM Mall of Asia and Robinson's Place. Check out an event or a game at Smart Araneta Coliseum, and consider making time for Manila Ocean Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Rizal Park - 1 min walk
- U.S. Embassy - 8 min walk
- Manila Ocean Park - 12 min walk
- Manila Cathedral - 18 min walk
- Star City - 11 min drive
- Manila Paco Station - 3 min drive
- United Nations LRT Station - 6 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kantina Sabel – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Casa Bocobo Hotel
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 200 and PHP 500 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort