Malang Hotels from RM17
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Malang has to offer including the coffee shops, temples and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas.
- There are 133 hotels and other accommodation options in Malang
- The closest major airport is in Malang (MLG-Abdul Rachman Saleh), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Surabaya (SUB-Juanda), 40.6 mi (65.3 km) away
Dressing for Malang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- About 47 millimetres of rain falls on Malang each year
- Hottest months are usually November and October with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 21°C