Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 3 Feb 2020
Travellers to Lombok give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 270 hotels and other accommodation options in Lombok
- The closest major airport is in Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Lombok
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- About 43 millimetres of rain falls on Lombok each year
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C