Visitors to Kiama are sure to enjoy the port. The walkable and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Kiama
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 53.7 mi (86.5 km) away
Getting around Kiama
With so many transport options, exploring all of Kiama is simple. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Kiama Station. You can explore water transport options at the local port.
Dressing for Kiama
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- About 886 millimetres of rain falls on Kiama each year
- Hottest months are usually December and November with an average temperature of 25°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 7°F