Hua Hin Hotels from RM80
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 11 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Hua Hin
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Hua Hin, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and relaxing spas. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its golfing. Top sights in the city include Hua Hin Night Market, Hua Hin Railway Station and Hua Hin Market Village.
- There are 1329 hotels and other accommodation options in Hua Hin
- The closest major airport is in Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Hua Hin
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Hua Hin Station, Suan Son Pradipat Railway Station or Cha-am Huai Sai Tai Station. Hua Hin might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hua Hin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Hua Hin gets about 80 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 21°C