- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Holiday Inn Resort Vana Nava Hua Hin
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Suite, Multiple Beds (Kids)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Ocean Suite)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Panoramic Suite)
Room, 1 King Bed (Vana Nava Room)
Family Room, 2 Bedrooms (Ocean)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Hua Hin's Nong Kae neighbourhood, Holiday Inn Resort Vana Nava Hua Hin is in the city centre and near the beach. Cicada Market and Hua Hin Market Village are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hua Hin Beach and Khao Hin Lek Fai View Point. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like horse riding.Visit our Hua Hin travel guide
- Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park - 1 min walk
- True Arena - 17 min walk
- BlúPort Hua Hin Resort Mall - 6 min drive
- Cicada Market - 8 min drive
- Hua Hin Beach - 10 min drive
- Suan Son Pradipat Railway Station - 8 min drive
- Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Vana Nava Sky – Ocean-view rooftop bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Open daily. Reservations required.
- Plamong – Ocean-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Pool Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn Resort Vana Nava Hua Hin
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 700 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Happy New Year
Perhaps because it was New Year’s Eve and the staff had a lot of plans to attend too and in a lot of situations they seemed to be overwhelmed and lacking of experience but because of this you were made to feel like one or a herd of people to move around the hotel or be banned from certain areas or basically made to feel like a transitional entity.