Haverhill Hotels from RM177
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Visitors to Haverhill are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, coffee shops and theatres. Top sights around the area include Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences and Church of St Mary the Great.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Haverhill
- The closest major airport is in Cambridge (CBG), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (STN-Stansted), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) away
Dressing for Haverhill
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Haverhill is 21 millimetres
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C