- Moonlight State Beach
- 9 min walk
- San Diego Botanic Garden
- 4 min drive
- Self Realization Fellowship
- 5 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Encinitas, Best Western Encinitas Inn & Suites at Moonlight Beach is near a metro station and near the beach. Shoppers can check out Carlsbad Premium Outlets, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Moonlight State Beach and Flower Fields of Carlsbad. Check out an event or a game at Del Mar Racetrack, and consider making time for Legoland California, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Moonlight State Beach - 9 min walk
- San Diego Botanic Garden - 4 min drive
- Self Realization Fellowship - 5 min drive
- Sealife Aquarium - 12 min drive
- Legoland California - 14 min drive
- Solana Beach Station - 6 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 30 min drive
About this property
Best Western Encinitas Inn & Suites at Moonlight Beach
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Best Western Encinitas Inn Moonlight Beach
- Best Western Inn Moonlight Beach
- Best Western Encinitas Moonlight Beach
- Best Western Moonlight Beach
- Best Western Encinitas Inn And Suites At Moonlight Beach
- Best Western Encinitas Hotel
- Encinitas Best Western
- Best Western Encinitas Inn & Suites at Moonlight Beach Hotel
- Best Western Encinitas Inn & Suites at Moonlight Beach Encinitas
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities
It's NOT what it used to be, we've been coming for over 20 years. The pace is skimming in personnel, only one person to attend the entire hotel, after I had to come down for extra pillows I had to wait over 30 minutes for it. The staff is GREAT, very nice people still. No closet doors, no extra toilet paper rolls, next door guests were loud and fighting. It's really sad to see such a great place becoming average now. The restaurant space has been vacant for years now.