Visitors to Cronulla are sure to enjoy the beaches, shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops. Around the area, top sights include Bondi Beach, Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- You'll find 1458 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Cronulla
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Sydney Cronulla Station. Cronulla might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cronulla
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 12°C
- Cronulla gets about 1188 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 8°C