- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Clayton Hotel Cambridge formerly known as The Tamburlaine Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Double Single Room
Executive King with Balcony
About this area
Located in Cambridge, Clayton Hotel Cambridge formerly known as The Tamburlaine Hotel is near a train station. Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences and Cambridge Arts Theatre are cultural highlights, while Church of St Mary the Great is a notable landmark. Cambridge University Lawn Tennis Club and National Stud are also worth visiting.
- Anglia Ruskin University - 15 min walk
- Parker's Piece - 17 min walk
- Downing College - 18 min walk
- University of Cambridge - 18 min walk
- Fitzwilliam Museum - 18 min walk
- Cambridge Station - 2 min walk
- London (STN-Stansted) - 41 min drive
- Where to eat
- British all-day Brasserie – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Clayton Hotel Cambridge formerly known as The Tamburlaine Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 19.50 for adults and GBP 9.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort