Berlin Hotels from RM171
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 8 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Where to stay in Berlin
History buffs will enjoy exploring Berlin, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, important monuments and shopping. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its architecture, art and theatres. Top sights in the city include Reichstag Building, Brandenburg Gate and Checkpoint Charlie Museum.
- There are 1096 hotels and other accommodation options in Berlin
- The closest major airport is in Berlin (TXL-Tegel), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld), 11 mi (17.7 km) away
Getting around Berlin
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Berlin is a breeze. You can access metro transport at Hansaplatz U-Bahn, Bellevue S-Bahn and Tiergarten S-Bahn. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Berlin Zoological Garten Station, Berlin Central Station or Potsdamer Platz Station.
Dressing for Berlin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- Berlin gets about 603 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C