Aylesford Hotels from RM170
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2020
Visitors to Aylesford are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Top sights around the area include Leeds Castle, Rochester Cathedral and Rochester Castle.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Aylesford
- The closest major airport is in London (SEN-Southend), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) away
Getting around Aylesford
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Aylesford Station or New Hythe Station. Aylesford might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Aylesford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Aylesford each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C