Amsterdam Hotels from RM166
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Amsterdam
Red Light District
5/5Exceptional!(1 area review)
Visit this historic and famous area of Amsterdam, known for its many bars, brothels and adult entertainment venues.
4.5/5Wonderful!(972 area reviews)
Taking a boat trip is one of the best ways to discover the historic monuments and elegant architecture along the canals of the city dubbed “The Venice of the North”.
4/5Very Good!(206 area reviews)
For big entertainment, visit this multicultural district, home of the Amsterdam ArenA, Heineken Music Hall and the forested Gaasperpark where you can enjoy watersports.
4.5/5Wonderful!(133 area reviews)
Thought to be named for its long, straight streets, this district was once the residence of artists such as Mondrian and is now one of Amsterdam’s trendiest spots.
Travellers to Amsterdam give high marks for the fascinating museums, interesting architecture and theatre. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its monuments, art and shopping. Top sights in the city include Nes, Dam Square and Royal Palace.
- There are 1030 hotels and other accommodation options in Amsterdam
- The closest major airport is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague), 35.2 mi (56.6 km) away
Getting around Amsterdam
With so many transport options, seeing Amsterdam is easy. Walk to nearby metro stations like Nieuwmarkt Station, Amsterdam Central Metro Station and Waterlooplein Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Amsterdam Central Station, Amsterdam Muiderpoort Station or Amsterdam Amstel Station.
Dressing for Amsterdam
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 1945 millimetres of rain falls on Amsterdam each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 1°C