Adelaide Hotels from RM228
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Adelaide
Adelaide Central Business District
4/5Very Good!(86 area reviews)
Adelaide’s inner sanctum is a treasure-trove of heritage buildings, cafés, bars, green spaces and seasonal festivals.
Enjoy the delights of the ocean, a pretty coastline, heritage architecture and a fun-filled amusement park at this charming beach resort on the edge of Adelaide.
Dust off your dirndl and get a little taste of Europe in Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest remaining German settlement.
Enjoy watersports, visit historical buildings, explore a shipwreck and go on wine-tasting tours in one of South Australia's oldest wine regions.
Look behind the busy commercial wharf that heads Port Adelaide and you’ll discover a town from another era.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Adelaide, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its parks, casinos and museums. Top sights in the city include Adelaide Festival Centre, Government House and Rundle Mall.
- There are 468 hotels and other accommodation options in Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Adelaide
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Adelaide is a breeze. Head over to Munno Para Station for metro transport. If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Adelaide Station, Adelaide Mile End Station or North Adelaide Station.
Dressing for Adelaide
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- Adelaide gets about 534 millimetres of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C