Overview of Grand Tjokro Yogyakarta
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Executive (Special New Year Package)
Junior Suite (Special New Year Package)
Superior Room (Special New Year Package)
Deluxe Room (Special New Year Package)
About this area
Located in Yogyakarta, Grand Tjokro Yogyakarta is in the business district. Palace of Yogyakarta and Prambanan Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Malioboro Street and Jogja City Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Sasana Among Rogo, or consider a night out at Jogja Expo Center.
- Galeria Mall - 13 min walk
- Yogyakarta State University - 14 min walk
- Plaza Ambarrukmo - 20 min walk
- Yogyakarta Monument - 3 min drive
- Gadjah Mada University - 4 min drive
- Yogyakarta Train Station - 4 min drive
- Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tjokro Restaurant – Restaurant offering Indonesian cuisine.
About this property
Grand Tjokro Yogyakarta
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 78650 for adults and IDR 78650 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 95000 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: IDR 95000 (one-way), (from 1 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 275000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hotel is really good in all aspects. Only problem we faced is food option for vegetarian people. It will be really good if there is some vegetarian option.