History buffs will enjoy exploring Woodbridge, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its golfing, spas and bars.
- There are 50 hotels and other accommodation options in Woodbridge
- The closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 36.8 mi (59.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Woodbridge
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Wickham Market Station, Melton Station or Woodbridge Station. Woodbridge might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Woodbridge
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Woodbridge is 21 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C