Overview of Tokyo Ueno Touganeya Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room (12sqm), Non-Smoking
Single Room (12sqm), Non-Smoking
Family Room (4-5 People, 24 sqm), Non Smoking
Economy Double Room, Non Smoking (12 sqm)
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Taito neighbourhood, Tokyo Ueno Touganeya Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Sensō-ji Temple and Tokyo Sky Tree are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at KidZania Tokyo and Tokyo Solamachi. Check out an event or a game at Tokyo Dome, and consider making time for Ueno Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Inaricho Station is 7 minutes by foot and Naka-Okachimachi Station is 8 minutes.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Ueno Park - 6 min walk
- Akihabara Electric Town - 2 min drive
- Sensō-ji Temple - 15 min drive
- Tokyo Sky Tree - 16 min drive
- Tokyo Dome - 24 min drive
- Keisei-Ueno Station - 7 min walk
- Inaricho Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 47 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kushikin – Theme restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Tokyo Ueno Touganeya Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 880 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Third time staying at this hotel - Very good location, very clean, and very friendly and helpful staff. The standard queen bed room may be slightly small for two person travel, but as a business hotel it fits perfectly. Definitely recommend for business and leisure travel.