Tijuana Hotels from RM191
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Tijuana give high marks for the lively bar scene, top-notch restaurants and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, beaches and shopping. Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo and Club Campestre Golf Course are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 192 hotels and other accommodation options in Tijuana
- The closest major airport is in Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 17.4 mi (28 km) away
Dressing for Tijuana
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- About 246 millimetres of rain falls on Tijuana each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°C