Tenom Hotels from RM42
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Tenom has to offer including the rainforests and lakeside setting. There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in the larger region. The closest major airport is in Lawas (LWY), 37.1 mi (59.7 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Tenom
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 25°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Tenom gets about 58 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while October and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°C