Overview of The Star Grand Hotel and Residences Sydney
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior King Room
Premium Harbour King Room
Two Bedroom Pyrmont View Suite
Two Bedroom Entertainer Suite
Three Bedroom Harbour View Suite
Harbour Star Suite
One Bedroom Pyrmont View Suite With Office
One Bedroom Harbour View Suite
Two Bedroom City View Suite
Two Bedroom Harbour View Suite
Superior Double Room
One Bedroom City View Suite
Superior Twin Room
Premium Harbour Twin Room
About this area
Located in Pyrmont's Darling Harbour neighbourhood, The Star Grand Hotel and Residences Sydney is in the city centre and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hyde Park and Royal Botanic Gardens, while SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sydney Cricket Ground or Qudos Bank Arena.Visit our Pyrmont travel guide
- Star Casino - 1 min walk
- Australian National Maritime Museum - 7 min walk
- International Convention Centre Sydney - 14 min walk
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - 15 min walk
- White Bay Cruise Terminal - 10 min drive
- Star City Light Rail Station - 2 min walk
- Exhibition Centre Station - 14 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sokyo – Restaurant with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Momofuku Seiobo – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine.
- Balla – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Black by Ezard – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine.
About this property
The Star Grand Hotel and Residences Sydney
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 39 for adults and AUD 19 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 40 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 80.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.