Those travelling to Slany are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Prague Castle, Sea World and Prague Botanical Gardens.
- There are 1504 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel), 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Slany
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Slany Station. Slany may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Slany
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Slany is 488 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C