Sha Tin Hotels from RM149
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Sha Tin
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sha Tin, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and riverfront. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafes and university. Top sights in the city include Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery and Sha Tin Race Course.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Sha Tin
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 30 mi (48.3 km) away
Getting around Sha Tin
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Hong Kong Sha Tin Wai Station, Hong Kong Che King Temple Station or Hong Kong Sha Tin Station. Sha Tin may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sha Tin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- About 81 millimetres of rain falls on Sha Tin each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°C