Sacramento Hotels from RM254
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 23 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 18 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 14 Aug 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Sacramento, and visitors give high marks for the fun sporting events, live music scene and theatre. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, festivals and shopping. Top sights in the city include Golden1Center, California State Capitol and Fort Sutter State Historical Park.
- There are 230 hotels and other accommodation options in Sacramento
- The closest major airport is in Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Marysville, CA (MYV-Yuba County), 35.9 mi (57.8 km) away
Getting around Sacramento
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Sacramento is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at Cathedral Square Station, St Rose of Lima Park Station and 7th and Capitol Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Sacramento Valley Station, Davis Station or Roseville Station.
Dressing for Sacramento
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 455 millimetres of rain falls on Sacramento each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C