Visitors to Purfleet are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops. South Park, O2 Arena and London Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Purfleet
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) away
Getting around Purfleet
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Purfleet Station. Purfleet may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Purfleet
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Purfleet gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C