Travellers to Outram give high marks for the Chinatown, temples and shopping. Urban and cultural, this city attracts tourists with its restaurants and architecture. Top sights in the city include Chinatown Heritage Center and Thian Hock Keng Temple.
- There are 71 hotels and other accommodation options in Outram
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) away
Getting around Outram
Local metro stations include Chinatown Station and Outram Park Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Outram
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Outram gets about 82 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C