Ordos Hotels from RM167
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Ordos has to offer including the zoo, parks and rivers. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums. In Ordos, there are 15 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Ordos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -17°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of -15°C
- Ordos gets about 242 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -15°C