New Delhi Hotels from RM112
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 13 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 15 Feb 2020
Visiting New Delhi
History buffs will enjoy exploring New Delhi, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and beautiful gardens. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its temples, monuments and architecture. Top sights in the city include Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb and Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple.
- You'll find 1853 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Delhi
- The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around New Delhi
With so many choices for transport, exploring all of New Delhi is easy. You can access metro transport at Rajiv Chowk Station, Barakhamba Road Station and Shivaji Stadium Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from New Delhi Shivaji Bridge Station, New Delhi Station or New Delhi Tilak Bridge Station.
Dressing for New Delhi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 41°C, whilst the average at night is 17°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- About 780 millimetres of rain falls on New Delhi each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 8°C