Travellers to Mungkid will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 582 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Mungkid
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 1301 millimetres of rain falls on Mungkid each year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 34°F, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 23°F