Visitors to Mira are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and theatres. Around the area, top sights include Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Basilica and Ca' Rezzonico.
- You'll find 2499 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Venice
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF), 16.2 mi (26.2 km) away
Getting around Mira
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Mira Buse Station, Oriago Station or Mira Mirano Station. Mira might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Mira
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- About 850 millimetres of rain falls on Mira each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C