- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of MOXY Milan Malpensa Airport
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Moxy Sleeper, Guest room, 1 Queen
Moxyfied Family Sleeper, Guest room, 1 Queen, 1 Sofabed
Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in Somma Lombardo, MOXY Milan Malpensa Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Notable landmarks in the area include Castle Visconti San Vito and Castelnovate Ruins, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Volandia Museum of Flight. Monastero di Torba and Dulzago Abbey are also worth visiting.Visit our Somma Lombardo travel guide
- Volandia Museum of Flight - 4 min drive
- Castelnovate Ruins - 9 min drive
- Castle Visconti San Vito - 10 min drive
- Basilica di Saint Agnese - 11 min drive
- Safaripark - 25 min drive
- Gallarate Station - 8 min drive
- Cavaria Con Premezzo Cavaria Oggiona Jerago Station - 14 min drive
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Where to eat
- Day Bar – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
MOXY Milan Malpensa Airport
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 20.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Super close to T2- easy to get to T1(10 minutes on the free bus), very clean, staff was super nice & they are pet friendly! Perfekt if you need to stay close to the airport