Visiting Lone Tree
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lone Tree, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its golfing and entertainment. Around the area, top sights include Denver Botanic Gardens, Molly Brown House Museum and Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
- You'll find 1018 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Denver
- The closest major airport is in Denver, CO (APA-Centennial), 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) away
Getting around Lone Tree
Nearby metro stations include Lincoln Station and County Line Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Lone Tree
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -9°C at night
- Lone Tree gets about 432 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of -8°C