- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, The Resident Covent Garden is in the city centre and near the beach. Lyceum Theatre and National Gallery are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit The Strand and Covent Garden Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our London travel guide
- London Charing Cross Station - 3 min walk
- Charing Cross Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 49 min drive
About this property
The Resident Covent Garden
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 50, per accommodation, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 200 per stay.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 22 lb/10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: GBP 200 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- The Nadler Covent Garden
- The Resident Covent London
- The Resident Covent Garden Hotel
- The Resident Covent Garden London
- The Resident Covent Garden Hotel London
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent Hotel, great location. I have already returned to stay again.