- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The May Fair, A Radisson Collection Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room (Collection)
Premium Room (Collection)
Business Class Room
One Bedroom Terrace Suite
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed (Collection)
Signature Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Executive Room (Collection)
About this area
In the city centre, The May Fair, A Radisson Collection Hotel is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Piccadilly and Westfield London Shopping Centre are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Berkeley Square and Green Park. Check out an event or a game at Emirates Stadium, and consider making time for London Eye, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our London travel guide
- Piccadilly - 1 min walk
- Royal Arcade - 4 min walk
- Berkeley Square - 4 min walk
- Royal Academy of Arts - 5 min walk
- Burlington Arcade - 6 min walk
- Green Park Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Victoria Rail Station - 19 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 37 min drive
- Where to eat
- May Fair Kitchen – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- May Fair Bar – Serves light fare on selected days.
- May Fair Terrace – Tapas bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
The May Fair, A Radisson Collection Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 36.00 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 58 per day
- Facilities fee: GBP 15 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Spa tub
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.