- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of OYO Townhouse 16 Ilford Hill
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Deluxe Quadruple Room
About this area
OYO Townhouse 16 Ilford Hill is located in Ilford. Russell Square and Covent Garden Market are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Green Park and Finsbury Park. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss London Eye, a top local attraction.
- Excel Exhibition Centre - 12 min drive
- O2 Arena - 20 min drive
- Tower Bridge - 27 min drive
- Liverpool Street - 29 min drive
- Tower of London - 33 min drive
- Gants Hill Underground Station - 3 min drive
- Ilford Station - 5 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 69 min drive
About this property
OYO Townhouse 16 Ilford Hill
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: GBP 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
This property could be great with a little bit of maintenance. Good price and facilities are adequate. But shower was difficult to operate as the cold tap was broken and the hose was not connected properly so water was sent at 90 degrees. The TV signal was also not able to pick up channel 1 or 2. Breakfast is adequate but again could be better organised. No plates, no glasses and no bread available at 8am. Some thought on the layout of materials would allow guest to get there breakfast with out delay and been on top of one another.