- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Lucky 8 Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Single Room
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Superior Triple Room
Superior Quadruple Room
About this area
Lucky 8 Hotel is located in Ilford. Russell Square and Tower of London are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Westfield Stratford City and The Strand. London Eye and Sky Garden are not to be missed.
- Excel Exhibition Centre - 13 min drive
- O2 Arena - 22 min drive
- Tower Bridge - 24 min drive
- Tower of London - 26 min drive
- Liverpool Street - 31 min drive
- Ilford Station - 2 min walk
- Gants Hill Underground Station - 2 min drive
- London (LCY-London City) - 19 min drive
About this property
Lucky 8 Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely stay will definitely use them again...