Visitors can enjoy all that Keningau has to offer including the parks and monuments. There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 43.7 mi (70.3 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Keningau
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Keningau gets about 93 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas October and March are often coldest, averaging 24°C