Jakarta Hotels from RM80
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Jakarta, which is also known for its monuments and cafes. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its entertainment, museums and live music. Top sights in the city include National Monument, SeaWorld Ancol and Jakarta Cathedral.
- There are 1724 hotels and other accommodation options in Jakarta
- The closest major airport is in Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) away
Getting around Jakarta
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from BNI City Station, Jakarta Sudirman Station or Jakarta Karet Station. Jakarta may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Jakarta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 1810 millimetres of rain falls on Jakarta each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C