Visitors to Bekasi are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and spas. Top sights around the area include National Monument, SeaWorld Ancol and Taman Mini Indonesia Indah.
- You'll find 1726 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Jakarta
- The closest major airport is in Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 25 mi (40.3 km) away
Getting around Bekasi
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bekasi Station or Bekasi Kranji Station. Bekasi might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bekasi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Bekasi gets about 1810 millimetres of rain per year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C