Overview of Cosmo Hotel Hong Kong
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Cosmo Two-Bedroom Suite
Studio Triple Room
Standard Room, Adjoining
Interconnecting Superior Room
Interconnecting Executive Room
Studio Quad Room
Standard Room with Breakfasts
About this area
In the city centre, Cosmo Hotel Hong Kong is in Hong Kong's Wan Chai neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Victoria Harbour and Victoria Park, while Ocean Park and The Peak Tram are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Consider Hong Kong Disneyland, or check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Wan Chai Road - 5 min walk
- Happy Valley Race Course - 5 min walk
- Times Square Shopping Mall - 8 min walk
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 17 min walk
- Victoria Park - 11 min drive
- Hong Kong Station - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong Wan Chai Station - 11 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- Breeze Patio – Al fresco dining rooftop bar. Open for happy hour.
About this property
Cosmo Hotel Hong Kong
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 132 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 150 per person (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: HKD 440 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 300.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great bed. Nice staff. Not far from great restaurants