Visitors can enjoy all that Freiberg has to offer including the cathedral, seaside and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, university setting and live music.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Freiberg
- The closest major airport is in Dresden (DRS), 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Freiberg
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Freiberg Station. Freiberg may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Freiberg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Freiberg is 666 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C