Frankfurt Hotels from RM271
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Frankfurt
4/5Very Good!(19 area reviews)
Climb a tower, browse world-class museums and eat and drink well into the night in this pretty district south of the Main River.
4.5/5Wonderful!(76 area reviews)
Frankfurt’s historic heart is a dazzling district home to atmospheric squares, medieval landmarks, art galleries, museums, boutiques and centuries-old taverns.
3/5(144 area reviews)
Frankfurt’s train station district is experiencing a rejuvenation and today is one of the city’s up-and-coming neighborhoods.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
Explore a residential area in Frankfurt where you can enjoy lush green spaces while viewing the architecture of historic and modern buildings.
2.5/5(3 area reviews)
Visit a district with a picturesque old quarter full of historic constructions, including castles, churches and the remains of an ancient fort.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Frankfurt, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, abundant cafes and fun sporting events. This urban city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights in the city include Maintower, Frankfurt Opera House and Staedel Museum.
- There are 465 hotels and other accommodation options in Frankfurt
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Frankfurt
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Frankfurt is a breeze. You can access metro transport at Central U-Bahn, Willy Brandt Platz U-Bahn and Taunusanlage S-Bahn. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Frankfurt Central Station, Frankfurt Süd Station or Frankfurt am Main West Station.
Dressing for Frankfurt
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- Frankfurt gets about 665 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C