Visitors can enjoy all that Friedrichsdorf has to offer including the bars, shopping and restaurants. The countryside and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Palmengarten, Senckenberg Museum and Alte Oper.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Friedrichsdorf
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 14.9 mi (24 km) from the city centre
Getting around Friedrichsdorf
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Köppern Station, Friedrichsdorf Station or Seulberg Station. Friedrichsdorf might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Friedrichsdorf
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Friedrichsdorf gets about 665 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C