Dunmow Hotels from RM218
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Dunmow, which is also known for its bars and churches. Welcoming and cosy, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes. A top sight in the area is Kelvedon Hatch.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Dunmow
- The closest major airport is in London (STN-Stansted), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cambridge (CBG), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) away
Dressing for Dunmow
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Dunmow gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C