Dublin Hotels from RM247
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Dublin, and visitors give high marks for the fun sporting events, fascinating museums and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its tours, live music and art. Top sights in the city include Ha' Penny Bridge, Dublin Castle and St. Stephen's Green.
- There are 818 hotels and other accommodation options in Dublin
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Dublin
With so many transport options, seeing all of Dublin is simple. Walk to nearby metro stations like Jervis Station, Abbey Street Station and St. Stephen's Green Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Dublin Tara Street Station, Dublin Pearse Street Station or Dublin Connolly Station.
Dressing for Dublin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 759 millimetres of rain falls on Dublin each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C