- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 7 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 7 min drive
- DLF Emporio Vasant Kunj
- 8 min drive
- DLF Promenade Vasant Kunj
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Connected to the convention centre and in the business district, Novotel New Delhi Aerocity - An AccorHotels Brand is in an area with great airport proximity. India Gate and Jama Masjid are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sarojini Nagar Market and Kasturba Gandhi Marg. Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder are also worth visiting.
- Worldmark - 7 min walk
- DLF Emporio Vasant Kunj - 8 min drive
- Ambience Mall - 9 min drive
- DLF Promenade Vasant Kunj - 10 min drive
- Qutub Minar - 12 min drive
- New Delhi Palam Station - 10 min drive
- Delhi Aero City Station - 10 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Food Exchange – Café offering regional cuisine. Open daily. Open 24 hours.
- Quoin – Open daily, happy hour available. Open 24 hours.
- NA – Open on selected days.
About this property
Novotel New Delhi Aerocity - An AccorHotels Brand
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1500.0 per stay.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 850 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Novotel New Delhi Aerocity Hotel
- Novotel Aerocity Hotel
- Novotel New Delhi Aerocity
- Novotel New Delhi Aerocity - An AccorHotels Brand Hotel
- Novotel New Delhi Aerocity - An AccorHotels Brand New Delhi
- Disliked: Staff & service
Apart from location , nothing was great for this property. Check in and check out takes for ever. They are too slow. I booked airport pick up at 12:30 am. I called at reception at 12:25 for send someone to help me for luggage. I called again after 15 min. After again 15 min I had to come down and then the sent. I was late to airport by 45 min and almost missed my flight .