- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Almondz Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in New Delhi, Almondz Hotel is connected to a shopping centre. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and Jama Masjid are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Chandni Chowk and Khan Market. Travelling with kids? Consider Worlds of Wonder and Splash Water Park. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.Visit our New Delhi travel guide
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital - 13 min walk
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital - 8 min drive
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib - 12 min drive
- Rashtrapati Bhavan - 16 min drive
- Jama Masjid - 24 min drive
- New Delhi Patel Nagar Station - 5 min drive
- Patel Nagar Station - 5 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Forty 3 East – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1150 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: RUB 500 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
Excellent hotel for the price,
Not a lotof interesting things to see in walking around in the area. Our room 114 was excellent with a very large window. It was clean and comfortable. We ate dinner in the dining room and the food was very good and plentiful.
Pros: Friendly front desk staff and friendly restaurant staff.
Cons: they could provide a plug for foreign devices.
Location: Not much to do in the area that we found.