Travellers to Daanbantayan give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its ecotours. In Daanbantayan, there are 23 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Daanbantayan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- About 50 millimetres of rain falls on Daanbantayan each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 24°C