Compostela Hotels from RM124
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Compostela
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors can enjoy all that Compostela has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is Magellan's Cross.
- There are 466 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Compostela
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Compostela is 50 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 24°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Compostela?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Compostela, will I receive a refund?
Yes, the majority of hotel room reservations are fully refundable provided that you cancel prior to the accommodation’s cancellation deadline, which is often 24 or 48 hours before your scheduled arrival. If you have a reservation that’s non-refundable, you may still be able to cancel and be given a refund within 24 hours of your booking. Add dates, click “Search”, then you can filter by “free cancellation” to review the best deals in Compostela.