Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Hotels from RM242
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Mar 2020
Travellers to Chamonix-Mont-Blanc give high marks for the ski areas, magnificent mountain views and relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and cafes. Top sights in the city include Mont Blanc, Planards Adventure Park and Planpraz Tram.
- There are 387 hotels and other accommodation options in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- The closest major airport is in Sion (SIR), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 42.3 mi (68 km) away
Getting around Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Station, Chamonix Anguille du Midi Station or Les Moussoux Station. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Chamonix-Mont-Blanc each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Chamonix-Mont-Blanc?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc?
What's the best luxury hotel in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc?
What's the best hotel for a ski holiday in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc?
Recent Reviews in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
More trip options
- Hotels in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Airport
- Areas of Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Hotels near Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- More Hotel Options in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Hotels Near Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations